ATASHE PTY (LTD) Health and Safety Consulting
ATASHE PTY (LTD) Health and Safety Consulting provides Quality and Professional Occupational Health and Safety Services to a wide variety of Clients operating within the construction landscape and other related industries. Services include developing and compiling Health and Safety Files, Full Time and Part Time - Placement of Health and Safety Officers/ Traffic Safety Officers and Environmental Consultants.
Atashe Pty (Ltd) Health and Safety enjoys an excellent reputation in the Health and Safety consultancy profession through consistent service excellence and quality. By reviewing each client’s risk profile and other elements that impact upon their business, ATASHE is able to create and implement a tailor-made health and safety solution that safeguards clients, their staff and the general public from health and safety risks in the workplace.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Health and Safety officer and Environmental Officer placement: Full and Part time
• Health and Safety Plans and Files
• Comprehensive Risk Assessment and site specific risk analysis
• Health and Safety Audits and Inspections
• Implementing and maintaining a health and safety management system.
• Traffic management and consultancy
• Training Consultants including First Aid; Fire Prevention; Safety Induction, Incident investigation and Risk Assessment.
Core to our objectives is to share our expertise within the industry through sustainable partnerships; offering a most competitive fee structure which reflects our commitment to providing customer driven service and excellence in all we undertake.
ATASHE (Pty) Ltd certified Level 1 Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE) Enterprise.
Contact: Atashe Pty (Ltd) Health and Safety Consulting
Address: 10 Zambesi Road, Kraaifontein Cape Town
ATASHE (Pty) Ltd certified Level 1 Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE) Enterprise. Cape Town -7569, Western Cape, South Africa
Phone: 021 987 6304
Business Ratingrate this
Health and Safety; Construction; Traffic Management; Safety Plans and Files; Safety Officers; Audits; Site Inspection; First-Aid; Risk Assessment; Training; Safety Induction; Incident investigation and Report,